Epic Public Relations (Epic PR) is an award-winning, independent PR and communications agency headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
At Epic, we offer the full suite of integrated PR consulting and services including digital communications to clients with a specialisation in helping companies enter Asian markets as well as companies going outbound from Asia into Australia and other parts of the world.
Established in Singapore in 2012 before relocating to Melbourne at the beginning of 2017, Epic PR understands that each Asian market is unique and also what makes it tick. We also know what moves the needle for the Australian and NZ companies looking for growth beyond their shores.
At Epic, we offer clients over 20 years of PR and marketing communications experience, across primarily lifestyle, design, consumer and technology sectors, honed from years working with some of the word’s most admired Fortune 500 companies and small and medium enterprises.
Equipped with a deep understanding of what it takes to succeed in a fast pace and noisy environment, Epic PR’s core strength lies in the agency’s ability to tell exciting and innovative brand stories cross culturally and to help clients build lasting relationships with local and international media and influencers.
An award winning PR Agency
Epic PR is known for three things: Service quality, nimbleness and results driven.
In the days of entering awards, the agency received several international and local recognition in the PR and communications industry as following:
- 2013 – Short listed for the Sabre Awards (Asia Pacific) for best consumer PR campaign for a lifestyle client.
- 2013 – Nominated by Marketing magazine for Best Brand Advocacy for a consumer client.
- 2014 – Winner of best corporate (or B2B) PR campaign, beating some of the world’s most established PR firms at the PR Asia Awards.
- 2015 – Listed on the SME100 for Singapore’s Fast Moving Companies
- 2016 and 2017 – Our founder was listed in the annual and prestigious PR Week’s Global Power Book.